NOWADAYS MANY PEOPLE THINK THAT CHOOSING THE RIGHT SECONDARY SCHOOL DETERMINES THEIR FUTURE LIFE.
- How do you think people choose?
- What do you think people take into account when they chose a school? (location, standard of education, friends)
- How do people get information on secondary schools before entering one? (open days, school publications, older friends, reputation of school)
- For some people extracurricular activities are just important as teaching/learning) What do you think? Which activities, celebrations or festivals did you find the most memorable in your school?
- Would you choose the same school again? Why? Why not?